Summer is literally around the corner and there are so many new (and not so new) beauty products I’ve been dying to add to my collection. For me, summer is all about that glow and those pops of color that I cant get away with during winter when I’m too pale to pull it off. I know some of these products down below aren’t exactly new, but they are products I’m dying to get my hands on. So, read on below to see which beauty products I want to try this summer.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volute Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipsticks in 46 Orange Perfecto. This has to be my favorite lipstick formula ever. They are pigmented, super creamy and amazingly moisturizing for someone who has as dry lips as I have. And the beautiful gold packaging doesn’t exactly hurt either.
- Tom Ford Lip Colors in True Coral and Flamingo. Tom Ford is another favorite when it comes to lipsticks. Not necessarily as moisturizing as the YSL ones, but the shades are truly beautiful and flattering. The only downside is the incredibly steep price tag.
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in the shade 50 Dew You? seems like it will give such a beautiful glow to the face. It seems like it’s rather similar to the Custom Cover Enhancer Drops by CoverFX. Only it has some kind of coconut-y thing added to it? fragrance maybe? I think the packaging sold me, and the coconut fragrance. I love me some coconuts!
- Armani Beauty Eyes To Kill Cream Eyeshadow no. 5 in Gold Blitz is an eyeshadow I have been eyeing for years! I’m thinking this year is the year when I finally splurge on it…I hope!
- Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Gold Goddess, Kitten Karma, Rose Gold Retro, Smoky Storm & Bronzed Belle. I need them, I crave them. I just can’t justify the price point at the moment since I have so many other important things I need in life at the moment. One day though, they will all be mine.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light, is a total must have for me. I haven’t really been drawn to Hourglass powders and blushes because I feel like they have been way too light for us with deeper skin tones. However, I do feel like they have been stepping up the their game lately and that the shade Radiant Bronze Light is going to work for us with darker complexions too. However, i’m still dubious about it working for deep skin like it claims to on the Sephora website.
At the moment I’m only going to be drooling over these things via my computer screen as I’m on a self-imposed “no shopping” restriction at the moment. Man, did I choose the wrong timing for it. I hope you’re all having more fun with the new launches than I am, so which new beauty products do you want to try?